The palace and the permanent exhibition of musical instruments are open to the public on all week days (except Mondays and public holidays) as follows:
• From September 01 thru June 30 : from 9 am to 1 pm / from 2 pm to 5 pm
• From July 01 thru August 31 : from 9 am to 3 pm
• Ramadan: from 8 am to 2 pm
- TD 5: adults
- TD 2.5: students, (against the presentation of their cards);
- TD 2.0: audio guide fees.
- Admission is free for : the handicapped and accompanying persons, members of ICOM, Tunisian nationals every first Sunday of every month, Ministry of Culture personnel, against the presentation of a testifying document.
Admission is free for all visitors on May 18 ( International Museum Day)
The use of l cameras inside the palace is subject to a special authorization of the museum administration.